Guest OneCards may be purchased by guests, students, visitors or staff at a OneCard cash deposit machine or with an IRB. The guest card can be used at most venues that accept the OneCard. Guest OneCards allows cardholders to
- Park in lots and structures.
- Eat in the residence halls.
- Order a burger at the Late Night Grill or taste a treat at the Student Center Food Court.
- Buy books at the Wayne State University Bookstore.
- Stock up on snacks at Barnes & Nibble.
- Grab a bite or cup of coffee at Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Jimmy Johns or Einstein Bagels .
- Make copies and prints.
- Test your skills at Testing, Evaluation and Research Services.
- For a complete list of locations that accept OneCards, click here.
Guest OneCards cost $1 each. Purchased cards have no value on the card until money is added by IRB or at a OneCard cash deposit machine. Up to $300 can be added to a OneCard. Cards can be purchased at any OneCard cash deposit machine by selecting “start,” “purchase card,” inserting $1 and a card will be dispensed. Funds that are added to a guest OneCard at a cash deposit machine are available immediately. Funds cannot be added online but can be added at the OneCard Service Center with a check or money order.
- Funds deposited on a guest OneCard are not refundable.
- Parking rates with a guest OneCard correspond with current rates published at all parking structures and lots and at www.parking.wayne.edu.